Verkäufernotizen: “This is a New copy Reproduction of an original, Flirt Vintage cover poster reproduction Mens Magazine, which has been enhanced to bring image back to original condition where possible, See full description for more details”, Kostenlose Lieferung für viele Artikel, Finden Sie Top-Angebote für Flirt, Männer Magazin, but final poster may show signs of wear and tear that were not possible to enhance, Vintage cover poster reproduction Flirt Mens Magazine, Vintage Cover POSTER REPRODUCTION bei
- gelb von KOVAP 0497 Gabelstapler Blechspielzeug
- Panini 23 Amici Cucciolotti Mission Tierfreunde Sticker Nr
- Sport Trading Cards Slam Attax Evolution #104 Ranjin Singh
- Moderne Blechschilder (ab 1960) Strassenschild Blechschild Kategorie C Fussball Ultras Pyro Hooligans PG
- Albrecht Durer 0012200 Art Print/Poster Feet of an Apostle
- BRU 2 Ludovic Butelle TOPPS Champions League 2016/17 Club Grugge KV
- WAR PROPAGANDA SPANISH CIVIL CNT FAI REPUBLICAN SPAIN VINTAGE AD POSTER 2789PY Antiquitäten & Kunst
- Büromöbel DECKEN HÄNGE LÜSTER KRISTALL ACRYL LAMPE WOHNZIMMER 6-FLAMMIG KRONLEUCHTER 67CM Deckenleuchten
Some event also offer live stream captation to participate at a distance.
Although the exploration of content, the angles and the formats are presented in different shapes and
sizes, all of, the events are linking by a common theme:
“TRANS–” [ –ITION • –GRESSION • –HUMAN • –DISCIPLINARY • –GENDER • – PARENT •–MUTATION • –MISSION •– HUMANCE… OR ANY NEW TRANS– PEOPLE HAVE DECIDED TO EXPLORE )
Passing of the torch
The events are also linked together by the passing of a Torch.
The Torch is a simple message sent from one event to the next. It includes two items:
1. ONE KEY OUTPUT or insight from one event: What did was learnt, produced, invented?
2. ONE CHALLENGE to the next event: A difficult question, A problem leǁ unsolved, An idea the organizers feel they need to elaborate.
This project is initiated by The Plurality University Network is a global, open organization that connects the artists, designers, utopians and activists who use the power of imagination to enable alternative futures. We believe in sharing stories and other imaginary productions, from different parts of the world hopefully to ignite the emergence of new alternatives for action, new common paths for future transitions.
To find out more about our projects and activities: